We will gladly take on any help for the community edition of PhotoFlare. Lets build a great project together and that way everyone wins!
- For getting started you may want to checkout Building the source first.
- Once you can compile and run the project the next step will be looking at either projects or bugs you can resolve. Bugs may be easier to get started with.
- When you feel your change is ready submit a pull request to our GitHub – https://github.com/PhotoFlare/photoflare
Also the community edition of this project could do with installers. Create an installer and send it in to feature it on the downloads page.
You don’t need to know how to code to help out. We could do with help in any of the following areas.
- Funding – Our funds for working on the community edition is pretty dry at the moment. Even a small donation on a regular basis will keep the project going. Every little bit will help us.
- Promotion – Do a little blog post about our project to spread the word or post about us on social media.
- Translators – The project could do with much more languages available. Follow the guide for adding Translations.
- User Documentation/Tutorials – We could do with a starting point on Documentation for new users.
- Testing – Simply use the software on a regular basis and report issues back to us.
We would be open to take on more contributors and assign tasks. Let me know if you want to get involved.