Finally after many hours of hard work the demo has been released!
You can grab a copy via the downloads page.
It includes just a sample of available features the full version will have.
- Create new files.
- Open files in over 88 formats.
- Save files with warning for unsaved changes.
- Close File/Close All.
- Paintbrush with Circle and Square brush.
- Paintbrush options such as radius size and Anti-Alias.
- Paintbucket tool. (primary and secondary colour fill)
- Colour picker tool. (left click to set primary colour, right click to set secondary colour)
- Classic drag and release PhotoFiltre Crop.
- Place text on the image with the Text Tool. (additional effects to be added in the future)
- Window size will be stored on close or you can maximize in the preferences dialog.
- Flip/Rotate your image horizontally and vertically.
- Filters included such as Swirl, Charcoal painting, Oil painting and Greyscale.
- Zoom with the dropdown and mouse wheel.
- AutoZoom – Image will zoom to fit image in area with large images.
Just an Ubuntu Installer is available for now, Windows and Mac OSX builds are in progress.
For Pre-Order Members
A download portal is coming soon for you to download the monthly build. Every month there will be a new release and you can follow progress as it happens. Pre-Order members also get the final version ahead of the public and near complete beta builds before that.
Further information to hit your e-mail inbox soon!
Don’t forget you can Pre-Order a copy from the Studio page if you want to become a Pre-Order member.
Available as a Single Platform license or Multi Platform. Top package includes free updates for a whole year!