Work has been continued on building a solid Open Source codebase, so we can just add in some proprietary plugins for the Studio edition going forward. I’ve also been busy updating the website and providing documentation for users/developer contributions.
Version 1.0.1 (Open Source) has been released with the following changes:
- Complete tidy of code and code styling.
- Fixed image position widget not having the selected image.
- Added Colour Option for the Hue Dialog. (Community suggestion – http://photofiltre-lx.org/0-9-studio-demo-released)
- Added Donate menu option.
- Added Auto Crop.
- Added Sepia to the Colour filters sub menu.
Keep up to date with the latest code releases here:
New documentation is here for those who want to contribute to the project.
A new page for donations has been created. This is the same page we are having the donate application link point to.