Use the text dialog to add some text to your image.
- Text colour – Click to use the colour selection.
- Font – Lists the system fonts for selection.
- Font size – Select desired size.
- Font alignment – Left, center and right align options.
- Type – Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikeout and Anti-alias options.
After clicking Ok you will still have the option to click the text on the image to edit it.
When the text is highlighted clicking on it will reopen the text dialog so you can make your edits.
If you anchor the text to the image you will no longer have the edit option available.