I am busy with both college and a new part-time job as an Android developer, so it is hard to find
time for the project currently. However, Since the arrival of our new part-time developer
Alexandre Kharlamov progress has come in leaps and bounds.
Most feature targets for the next release have already been hit.
- Create a new file with the newfile dialog. – Complete
- Open files. – Complete
- Save files. – Complete
- Saving/Loading of preferences. – Not complete
- A working implementation of a paintBrush tool. – Complete
Here are the features currently complete:
Create new files:
Paint on the canvas:
- Finish preferences loading/saving.
- Zoom out if canvas or opened file is too large.
- Paint on canvas only if the paintBrush tool is selected.
- Show a save dialog if the image has not yet been saved.
- Add .jpeg support for open and save.
That is all the news for now! I hope people are happy with the improvements. PhotoFiltre LX now has a nice set of
basic functionality for people to play with. In future releases I will concentrate on expanding the features
available so people can become more involved in testing them.